Treat your taste buds and muscles to exactly what they deserve.
Ration’s versatility is as impressive as it’s amino acid profile with a forceful serving of whey protein hydrolysate and concentrate ready to saturate your muscles and increase your recovery following intense workouts.
100 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
1. Most whey proteins are foamy and clumps up is RATION in the same boat?
No, very little foam occurs when mixing and no clumpiness.
2. I see RATION is a whey blend does that make it a lower quality product?
No absolutely not! Ration is a blend of Hydrolysate and Concentrate.
3. What is the best way to mix RATION?
Water is ideal to keep calories low but you can mix with it water, milk or almond milk.
4. When is the best time to take RATION?
Chug it down after your workout or sip it throughout the day as part of a quick and easy protein drink.
5. How much RATION should I use per serving?
How much RATION is really dependent on your protein needs. depends on your protein requirements. Each scoop of RATION contains 24 grams of protein.
6. Can I mix CLUSTER BOMB® and RATION together post training?
Yes, it is a great way to get carbs and proteins in post workout.
7. Can I mix RATION with BREACH®?
Yes, however, for best results we suggest taking them separately.
8. Is there lactose in RATION?
Yes, because of the whey concentrate Ration contains lactose.
9. I’m lactose intolerant can I consume RATION?
If you’re lactose intolerant we recommend not consuming Ration.
10. What is the consistency of RATION after being mixed?
Ration is a littler thicker and has a milk shake-like consistency.
No customer comments for the moment.